This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Clorox. All opinions are 100% mine.
Laundry…the dreaded chore that NEVER ends. I don’t know about you, but some days I’d rather scrub toilets than do my laundry. Sometimes I procrastinate until the dirty clothes pile up so high that I don’t even know where to begin. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE the end product, just not the process. Despite my strong dislike, laundry is necessary and inescapable. Learn how to save a little time and make laundry easier with these 5 simple tips.
5 Ways to Make Laundry Easier
1. Presort laundry – Have 3 separate laundry bins in your home: one for all of your white clothes, darker colors, and lights. To save you some sorting time, place the clothes in their corresponding bins as soon as they become dirty.
2. Pin socks together – Nothing is more annoying that finishing a load of laundry and having an odd number of socks. In order to avoid this problem, pin socks together with a safety pin before tossing them in the hamper.
3. Break up the loads – Instead of waiting until the laundry piles up, do one load of laundry each day. Hopefully this will make laundry less overwhelming.
4. Pre-treat stains beforehand – Treat stains as they happen. The second my son’s clothes become soiled, I spray, soak, and put them in the hamper. This way, as I’m doing my laundry, I don’t forget about clothes that need to be treated.
5. Brighten clothes with Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach – Keep your clothes fresher and brighter by using Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach. I don’t know about you, but in the past, I’ve shied away from using bleach. I always worry that I’m going to ruin my clothes. And then there’s the scent…I’m not the biggest fan of the smell of bleach. However, using Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach has opened my eyes to whiter and fresher laundry.
The benefits to Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach are endless. My whites and delicates that were once dingy and discolored are now transformed into bright, crisp, and clean clothes. Then there’s the disinfecting benefit – it’s great knowing that my clothes are germ-free after using Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach. Although this powerful formula gets rid of stains, it’s still gentle enough for my son’s clothing. Using Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach to brighten my clothes leaves my clothes smelling fresh – in fact, by far the best scented bleach I’ve smelled. To say the least, Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach is now a staple in my home.
Make laundry easier with Clorox My UltimateCare Bleach. Now available at Target, Clorox My UltimateMyCare Bleach is a must for every household.