Do you have children in team sports? HomeTeam is a new app that can help you track and manage your children’s sports teams! Whether you’re a parent, player, or the team’s coach you can use HomeTeam to keep track of schedules, rosters, arranging carpooling, and more!
Features for Sports Team Parents:
- View an all-in-one schedule of upcoming games for all of your kids’ teams.
- Automatically add games to your device calendar or work calendar.
- View contact info for other team parents to arrange carpooling and get-togethers.
- Receive up-to-date game information from coaches and managers. Get directions to the game.
- Automatically address e-mails and text messages to other team parents.
Features for Coaches and Mangers:
- Maintain rosters for all your teams, including player and parent contact information.
- Maintain your team calendar on the Web with just a few easy taps on your device. Add game info to your device calendar.
- Send e-mails and text messages to players and parents.
- Automatically compose and address to the whole team an e-mail with detailed game information.
Features for Players:
- Maintain rosters for all your teams, with photos and contact information.
- Send an e-mail or text message to one or all players.
- Automatically add games to your device calendar.
- Receive up-to-date game information from coaches and managers.
HomeTeam is available in the iTunes marketplace and retails for $1.99. This introductory price is valid through December 2012! It is compatible with your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch devices. You can connect with the creator of this app on the HomeTeam Facebook Fan Page or find more information on their website, http://hometeamapp.us/.
Disclosure: This is a sponsored post. I will be compensated for my time and efforts on this post.
Monday 5th of November 2012
Thats a nifty little idea!