Updated on October 6th, 2014
I received KIND Healthy Grain Bars in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
I don’t know about you, but it seems that the first of the year always is the time to try and eat more healthy. Between eating more fruits and vegetables, sometimes I just want a treat. KIND has given me a healthy grain bar option.
When I first started looking at all the flavors they have to offer, it was hard to choose. Then I saw that they offer a Healthy Indulgence Variety Cube (20 Pack), for just $42.95
This pack is a really cool box full of delicious flavors. For about the same price as a bunch of flowers that will last about a week, you could have this gift box shipped to that special person in your life for Valentines Day, Easter, Birthdays or just because you are thinking of them.
Imagine how excited they will be when this fun pack of KIND pops open!
KIND healthy grain bars, My take on them.
- Fruit & Nut delight: Mellow with no real strong flavors.
- Apple Cinnamon Pecan : 190 cal. Very nutty, mildly sweet with a good chewy quality.
- Peanut Butter & Dark Chocolate: 200 cal. Very Delicious. My husband is going to try and claim these ones.
- Almond & Coconut: Very chewy and nutty. Yum, taste like the frosting for a German Chocolate Cake that I make.
- Dark Chocolate, Cherry & Cashew: Ken loves these and took them all to work with him.
- Blueberry Pecan: I am not normally a real fruit and nut combo person, but these were great. They have a very full blueberry flavor!
Here is a part of KINDS philosophy:
ingredients you can see & pronounce
“We believe if you can’t pronounce an ingredient, it shouldn’t go into your body. Actually, it shouldn’t even go into your pantry. That’s why all KIND Healthy Snacks are made from all-natural whole nuts, fruits and whole grains. No secret ingredients and absolutely nothing artificial here. Just a delicious way of getting your body essential nutrients like fiber, protein and antioxidants (to name a few).”
KIND bars can be purchased in most Grocery Stores near you. I know our Safeway carries a large assortment of this product. I hope you enjoy your KIND as much as we have.