I absolutely adore breakfast foods. In fact, we have a tradition of having breakfast for dinner every Sunday night; pretty sure Sunday night dinner is the best night of the whole week! Wanting to create our own unique breakfast recipe, this week’s breakfast consisted of Waffle Tacos! Whether you choose to eat them in the morning or at night (or both), your entire family will instantly fall in love with these SUPER EASY Waffle Tacos!
This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of Van’s Foods. I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
Ingredients (recipe makes 4 waffle tacos):
– 4 Van’s Foods 8 Whole Grain Multigrain Waffles
– 3 Eggs
– 1/8 Cup Low-fat Milk
– Turkey Bacon
– Low-fat Mozzarella Cheese
1. Pop your 8 Whole Grain Multigrain Van’s Waffles in the microwave for 40 seconds (cooking them in the microwave gives them a softer texture which makes it easier to form into tacos).
2. While your waffles are cooking/cooling, make your scrambled eggs. Combine eggs and milk in a saucepan and stir until desired consistency.
3. Cook your turkey bacon in a separate frying pan.
4. Hold your waffle like a taco and layer with eggs, turkey bacon, cheese, and salsa.
5. If desired, pin your breakfast taco in place with a toothpick to keep the taco shape.
A fun aspect of this recipe is that you can totally adapt these waffle tacos to your own personal liking. Some other tasty toppings include tomatoes, peppers, onions, turkey sausage. But let’s be honest, the best part of these Breakfast Tacos are definitely Van’s Foods 8 Whole Grains Multigrain Waffles.
Made from a combination of whole wheat, oats, barley, brown rice, rye, quinoa, amareth, and millet, Van’s 8 Whole Grains Multigrain Waffles offer the perfect hearty way to star your day. Talk about a delicious and wholesome breakfast option I can feel good about feeding my kids! Just in time for back to school,Van’s is offering fans the chance to win a year’s worth of waffles along with three signed cookbooks by Joy Bauer. Follow THIS LINK to enter!
Want another amazing and unique breakfast idea? Come see our frozen yogurt breakfast kabobs!