Brand Events and Meet-Up’s
I love to travel and would be thrilled to hear about blog meetups and event trips for brands. Please contact me directly with event details to be considered. As I am a stay-at-home mom to four beautiful children, I will need some advanced notice. Travel expenses will need to be covered as well as consideration for my time as my family is my priority.
Reviewer’s Retreat 2013 Conference Sponsorship
A Mom’s Take would love to attend Reviewer’s Retreat 2013 in Georgia. Reviewer’s Retreat is the “first conference geared specifically toward the issues and challenges faced by bloggers in the review genre.” That makes this particular conference a perfect fit for A Mom’s Take. This conference would be a fabulous way to grow my website, make great friendships, and network! I truly believe in the benefits a conference can bring to myself personally and my website and know it can be a great resource for your company as well. I am seeking sponsorship to support attending this event. The event takes place on June 30 – July 2nd 2013.
Why Sponsor A Mom’s Take?
I am a hard-working, honest, and dedicated worker that always follows through on my commitments. I have a targeted audience of mainly women and mothers aged 25-45. My website receives over 15,000 unique monthly visitors and 45,000 pageviews. My reach extends beyond my website to target my social media outlets on twitter, facebook, google+ and others.
Sponsorship provided will cover:
Conference Ticket admission, (4) nights Hotel Stay, Flight to Georgia and incidentals. I would be happy to provide receipts for any and all expenses and be reimbursed for only actual expenses incurred. Estimated cost of attendance is $1500.
Full Sponsorship – $1500
By becoming a Platinum Sponsor, your company will be promoted on my website leading up to and following Reviewer’s Retreat 2013. Your company will also be promoted while attending Reviewer Retreat. For your sponsorship and support, you will receive:
- Business Card Branding – Your brand logo and information will be printed on the back of my A Mom’s Take business card that will be handed out to all interested parties.
- Handout/Swag – Hand outs and Swag will be discussed per Reviewer’s Retreat rules.
- Exclusive Insights from Reviewer’s Retreat – I can provide information about the event, insights on bloggers and reactions from the event, or even collect information from interested business or blogging partners.
- Advertising Space – (1) Premium 300×250 ad placement on A Mom’s Take for one full year. Your ad button will also appear in each article in reference to Reviewer’s Retreat 2013.
- Monthly Blog Posts – (6) Blog posts, one per month for 6-months, featuring your companies sales, offers, promotions, new products, or other promotional information including backlinks to your website. Posts will also be syndicated through Facebook and Twitter.
- Host a Blog Giveaway – If this is of interest, I would be happy to host a giveaway of the prize of your choosing. Prize will need to be provided by your company and shipped directly to the winner.
- Twitter/Facebook – 12 Facebook shouts and 12 Tweets shared throughout 2013!
Partial Sponsorship – $500
I can also accept several smaller sponsorship levels, but will need a minimum of two sponsors to attend the event. All offers below will still be provided, regardless of full event sponsorship. One additional sponsored posts will be offered if event is not attended due to funding. Maximum of three sponsors at this sponsorship level.
- Advertising Space – (1) Premium 125×125 Button Ad Space for a full year.
- Blog Posts – (2) Sponsored Posts about your company, products, or services.
- Twitter/Facebook – 3 Facebook shouts and 3 Tweets the month of Reviewer’s Retreat.
- Text Backlink – Provided in all conference posts, minimum of 4 posts.
Contact Me and let’s discuss how we can work together
to meet each others goals! email@example.com