I received a SunChips gift pack in exchange for this post. All opinions expressed are my own.
My family adores SunChips! As a little girl, I remember finding a plastic bag filled with SunChips every day in my lunch. This love has continued into adulthood; whenever I ask my husband if he needs me to pick anything up from the store, he always reminds me to pick up a bag of SunChips. Our favorite SunChips flavors include Garden Salsa, Harvest Cheddar, and a new flavor – Sweet and Spicy BBQ.
Sweet and Spicy BBQ SunChips really are just that – a sweet BBQ taste with a spicy kick. Can you say absolutely delicious? Since I am not a huge fan of really spicy food, I was worried that I wouldn’t like these chips. Boy was I wrong. Combining the perfect amount of sweetness with a little kick, I am smitten with these chips. My family loves Sweet and Spicy BBQ SunChips so much that the bag was gone within one day.
Looking for a fun and new recipe including your favorite SunChips? Try out these yummy SunChips Pinwheel Wraps.
- 4 Tortillas
- 4 t Chipotle Southwest Salad Dressing
- ½ cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- ¼ head Lettuce
- 1 Tomato
- 1 can Olives
- ½ pound lunch meat (personally, I enjoy using Tyson's precooked and seasoned chicken)
- 2 c crushed Sweet and Spicy BBQ SunChips
- Lay tortillas flat
- Spread 1 t of Chipotle Southwest Dressing on each tortilla
- Spread cheese, lettuce, tomato, olives, lunch meat on top of tortilla
- In a plastic bag, crush SunChips and sprinkle evenly on top of each tortilla
- Roll tortilla up
- Cut horizontally into 1 inch pieces
To learn more about Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sunchips or to find a retailer near you, visit www.sunchips.com.
How do you incorporate your favorite SunChips into delicious recipes?