When I found out I was pregnant, my mind rapidly filled with various questions concerning motherhood: What essential baby items should I purchase? What do I need to take with me when I go out with my baby? What should I put in my diaper bag? For those of you with similar questions, here’s a peek into my diaper bag:
Essential Diaper Bag Items
- Diapers (plan accordingly)
- Wipes (plan accordingly)
- To free up my hands, I use a diaper bag that I can wear over my shoulder or as a backpack.
- Zip Lock Bag – I ALWAYS travel with a gallon size Zip Lock Bag. This comes in handy when the occasional “blow out” or “spit up” incident occurs; I can seal my son’s messy clothes in this bag and protect the rest of his diaper bag.
- Hand Sanitizer
- Marquisette Blanket – This blanket is perfect for nursing, playing, or warming; It folds up SUPER small and doesn’t take up much room!
- A change of baby clothes
- Baby Food (plan accordingly)
- Bottle – I always pack MAM’s Spill Proof Trainer Cup. It truly is spill proof; I have never encountered an accident. I love this blue 7 oz cup’s fun owl design. Easy to clean, MAM’s Spill Proof Trainer Cup’s handles allow my son to easily drink from this cup without spilling a drop.
- 1-2 small toys – My teething 8 month old son LOVES playing with his MAM Cooler. The MAM Cooler’s brightly colored green handle fits perfectly in his little hands. When I refrigerate this teething ring, my son enjoys the relief the MAM Cooler provides his teething gums. As a side note, MAM also offers an amazing Massaging Brush perfect for little teethers. Use this brush to massage sensitive gums and clean first teeth. My son enjoys “gumming” his Massaging Brush; a smile appears on his face whenever sees this brush.
- Small diaper changing mat – I lay this on top of public diaper changing stations for protection against germs.
- 1-2 pacifiers – My son adores his MAM Pacifiers; he can’t go anywhere without them. Whether my son sucks on his Glow In The Dark Pacifier, Monsters Design Pacifier, or Soft Rimmed Pacifier, the ultra soft silicone nipple stays comfortably in my son’s mouth due to the pacifier’s anti-slip texture. Designed by Pediatric Dentists and Orthodontics, every MAM pacifier ensures healthy jaw and teeth development. As a mother, I love providing my son MAM’S Pacifiers because each pacifier is designed in accordance my son’s age; there’s a pacifier for every stage of development.
For 35 years, MAM has been creating wonderful baby products combining function with fashion. Scientists, Physicians, Midwives, and Developemental Psychologists work alongside Designers and Technologists to create BPA Free products to benefit child development. When you purchase MAM products, you can be assured quality and beneficial products for your children.
I love filling my diaper bag with MAM products. As a first time mother, I want what’s best for my little one – that’s why I fully support MAM products. I know that when my baby uses these stylish accessories (suited for every developmental stage), he is using the best products for his personal development.
To fill your diaper bag with MAM products ($5.99 – $24.99), visit their website by clicking HERE. To find a MAM store, click HERE. Sign up on mambaby.com for the “MAM Club” to be the first to know on product updates, special promotions and more.
Win $25 Of Assorted MAM Products!
- Rules –
I received product samples and/or compensation in exchange for this post. The opinions expressed above are my own. Any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.