Presented in a four-disc 2D Blu-ray/DVD combo pack with Digital Copy or, for the ultimate experience in fully immersive 3D, in a four-disc Blu-ray 3D and 2D combo pack with Digital Copy, this high-definition presentation of TITANIC is a must have for film fans’ home media collections. Both sets feature more than 2 ½ hours of new bonus footage never-before-released on disc, including a fascinating in-depth exploration of the film with James Cameron, as well as documentary footage produced by National Geographic with James Cameron that brings the world’s leading RMS Titanic experts together to solve the lingering mysteries of why and how the “unsinkable” ship sank.
Gaelic Storm, (the band in the film when Kate & Leo are dancing in the steerage) is currently touring the country! They are coming to the Crescent Ballroom in Phoenix October 10th! Click here to see a tour schedule and buy tickets. Here is some more information about Gaelic Storm:
· Catalog sales of over 1 million albums
· Previous release Cabbage debuted at #1 on the Billboard World Albums Chart and remained at #1 for 3 consecutive weeks
· Previous release What’s The Rumpus? debuted at #1 on Billboard World Albums Chart, #1 on iTunes World Chart, and #5 on Billboard Internet Chart
· Active email list of over 45,000+ subscribers; Website receives 10,000,000 hits per year
· Touring over 200 dates per year; Headlining all major U.S. Celtic festivals, theatres, PACs, and premier music venues
· Other career highlights include: 6 albums peaked at #2 on Billboard World Albums Chart
· A full-length concert film featured on , song placements on EA Sports Games, a Hallmark “Sound Card” featuring their song “Kiss Me I’m Irish,” and an appearance in the blockbuster film “Titanic”
Titanic Blu-ray Combo Pack will be released September 10. It can be purchased on Amazon or your favorite retailer. It has an ARV of $54.99.
Disclosure: I received Titanic Blu-ray Combo in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.