Disney Junior’s newest hit animated TV series geared to kids ages 2-7, “Doc McStuffins,” is available for the first time ever on Disney DVD and Digital Copy. Sure to become a fan favorite with parents and kids alike, “Doc McStuffins: Friendship Is The Best Medicine” includes a DVD featuring five full length episodes, each consisting of two 11-minute stories, a Digital Copy of the episodes – perfect for kids to watch anytime, anywhere – and also comes packaged with Doc’s special Big Book of Boo-Boos with fun activities plus character and boo-boo bandage stickers.
The characters and themes featured in “Doc McStuffins” are all made to be relatable to young viewers and are designed to ease kids’ trepidations about everything from a doctor’s visit to removing a splinter. Many of the stories directly address the kinds of issues that parents face with their young children when it comes to good health, hygiene and trips to the doctor’s office. It’s the perfect series to have on-hand and add to your home entertainment collection.
EPISODES FEATURED ON THE DVD:
The DVD contains five full length episodes, each consisting of two 11-minute stories, that highlight some of Doc’s favorite toys.
· ENGINE NINE, FEELIN’ FINE! - Doc and her toys learn a lesson about dehydration after discovering that Donny’s toy fire engine has run out of water.
· THE RIGHT STUFF - Stuffy rips his tail and tries to hide it from Doc and the other toys and learns that anyone can get hurt – even brave dragons.
· CAUGHT BLUE-HANDED – When a mysterious rash of blue spots breaks out among some of the toys in the clinic, Doc traces the “Mystery Pox” back to Donny’s toy monster, Glo-Bo who had been finger-painting earlier in the day and forgot to wash his hands. Glo-Bo is voiced by Jim Belushi.
· TO SQUEAK, OR NOT TO SQUEAK – Doc helps a plastic toy duck get his voice back after his squeaker pops out.
· BEN/ANNA SPLIT! - When Doc’s huggy monkey doll Ben loses the velcro patch that attaches him to his sister Anna, Doc glues it back on and tells him that he will have to stay in the clinic overnight while it dries.
· THAT’S JUST CLAW-FUL - Doc prescribes physical therapy for her crab bath toy Hermie after she reattaches one of his claws that has fallen off.
· THE RIP HEARD ROUND THE WORLD - While dancing with Lambie, Doc accidentally rips a hole in her fur.
· WALKIE-TALKIE TIME - Doc diagnoses a toy walkie-talkie with “Staticosis” and helps find his missing antenna so he can communicate clearly again.
· DARK KNIGHT - During a sleepover with all of her toys, Doc discovers that Sir Kirby is afraid of the dark and prescribes a night light to cure him of the “Dark Willies.”
· HALLIE GETS AN EARFUL - When Hallie is having trouble hearing, Doc gives her a hearing test and realizes that she has extra cotton stuck in her ears.
Doc McStuffins is the cutest show ever! I remember my kids counting down the days until it debuted on the Disney Channel. From the first episode, they were hooked! I was too! (I must admit I have watched a few episodes after dropping off all five of my kids!) Besides being adorable, it is a brilliant concept! My kids have had a couple doctor’s appointments since watching the show, and they compare everything to what Doc McStuffins does! Even my son’s shots were a little more bearable after watching the episode where the soccer ball gets a “shot”. Our favorite episode on this DVD was WALKIE-TALKIE TIME. When the toy walkie-talkie becomes staticky and can’t communicate clearly, Doc McStuffins diagnosis him with “Staticotis”. After a new antenna, he is as good as new! I love the adorable names used to diagnose Doc’s patients! This DVD also includes a digital copy, which has been a lifesaver on long car trips! They take turns watching on the iPad. I would recommend this fantastic new show to everyone!
The Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine DVD includes 1 DVD + Digital Copy Hybrid and retails for $19.99. It can be purchased on Amazon or your local favorite retailer.
One A Mom’s Take readers will win
a Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine DVD
Ends 10/12/2012 at 11:59 PM ET. Open to US Only.
- Rules –
Disclosure: I received Doc McStuffins: Friendship is the Best Medicine DVD in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.