If you are looking for a way to improve sound quality and are tired of using external speakers the AudioGlove is your solution! It may look like just a case, but all you need to do is slide the bottom half down and your audio is amplified by 20%! Also, by not using and outside source, it allows your battery to last longer! Here are more benefits of this amazing, new product…
The AudioGlove provides protection and audio enhancement, enabling the iPhone to be used in ways that outperform traditional cases and that were not practical prior to its introduction.
• Video Chat and Conferencing – go hands-free while sharing crisp-sounding conference calls anywhere – in the office, conference room, car, at home, alone or with a group
• Quality Speakerphone Solution – frees you up to talk on the phone while using other apps like email, Google Maps or browsing the web
• Share Enhanced Music, Movie and Game Audio – you no longer need to tolerate devices that offer inadequate audio quality
• Better Communication – whether you’re in a noisy airport or on the road, on the speakerphone or handset, your speech will sound clearer on the other end of the line
• Longer Phone Use – lose power-hungry speakers and uncomfortable ear-buds and headphones
My husband and I love getting new iPhone cases usually because they are different colors or textures, but the AudioGlove had something I had never seen or heard of! And it actually works! I have over 2000 songs on my iPhone and use it for music at least a couple times a day. Now when I am cleaning my house, or just sitting in my car waiting for the kids I can play my own music library and actually hear them without headphones! (no, I don’t have an awesome stereo system with a Bluetooth or aux option) All I have to do is slide out the bottom of the case and you can hear the difference immediately! The AudioGlove is also way lighter than I thought it would be. I was worried it would be heavy and not fit well in my pocket, but that was definitely not the case. My husband loved this case for completely different reasons. He uses a Bluetooth when he’s driving but hates having it in his ear! He tried a few different speaker devices, but he always complains that the sound isn’t clear enough. He kept asking for me to find something different for him, and this was the solution! When he answers the phone he can set it down on the seat in his car or dashboard and hear perfectly! He tested it out with me and I couldn’t even tell he wasn’t holding the phone to his ear! The AudioGlove does all it claims to do and more! I would recommend it to anyone with a compatible iPhone.
The AudioGlove is compatible with the iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S. It can be purchased here for $24.99 (3G and 3GS) or $34.99 (4 and 4S). It is available in several different colors!
One A Mom’s Take readers will win an AudioGlove Case
Ends 9/14/2012 at 11:59 PM ET. Open to US Only.
- Rules -
Disclosure: I received 2 AudioGlove Cases in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.