If you or a family member suffers from Asthma then a great new app by SoundAsthma can help! AsthmaSense is an app available for both apple and android devices that acts as a journal for recording symptoms, medications, and reminders along with other information you need all in one easy location. Plus, you can store your emergency contact information so you can make a call easily, if ever needed.
Check out all the features loaded into the AsthmaSense App!
- Easy to use for managing asthma anytime, anywhere
- For use with children or adults
- Set reminders for medication use and peak flow testing
- See when medications are due
- Log diary actions quickly with a single tap
- Record symptoms and breathing function
- Selectively silence reminders as needed
- Select reminder tones for individual users
- Record unscheduled medication use
- Record missed medications, as well as edit or update the journal
- Review up to one month of peak flow, symptoms and medication adherence
- Receive status alerts when your asthma is “not well controlled” or “poorly controlled” according to National Institute for Health guidelines
- Keep emergency contact information and phone numbers in easy reach
- Manage one or multiple users with one smartphone
Set easy reminders for when your medications should be taken and then recall medications taken over the past 5 days for up to two months in the past. Then, using the information from the National Institure for Health’s control guidelines you can quickly and easily view when your asthma appears to be “Not Well Controlled” or “Poorly Controlled” with a quick glance and take any appropriate actions as needed.
AsthmaSense is available for Apple and Android mobile devices through iTunes, Google Play, and the Amazon App Store. The AsthmaSense app retails for just $3.99.
TWO A Mom’s Take readers will win
an AsthmaSense App! (Android or Apple Devices)
Ends 7/27/12 at 11:59 PM ET. Open to US Only.
- Rules –
Disclosure: I received compensation to draft this post and host this giveaway. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.