At CVS you will find a huge variety of gifts perfect for Mother’s Day! From the traditional card and photo book to the non-traditional “My Pet Firefly” and wind chimes, CVS has gifts for every taste. Does you mother love to garden? Here are a few gardening gift ideas…
· Decorative Planters, $2.99 – $19.99
· Lawn Decorations, $4.99 – $12.99
· Gardening Gloves, $4.99
· Wind Chimes and Wind Spinners, $2.99-$19.99
· Garden Rocker, $19.99
· Sun & Soil 9 Pattern Plastic Spray Nozzle, $4.99
What if your mom likes to be pampered with delicious fragrances and bath products? CVS has it all! Here is a few items CVS carries for the “Pampered” mom…
· Essence of Beauty New Signature CollectionBody Mist, $5.99
· Essence of Beauty Everyday-Carried Cotton Bath Robe (available in white and pink), $14.99
· Essence of Beauty Tote Bag (includes umbrella and two free travel size products), $14.99
· Essence of Beauty Product Gift Baskets, $9.99
· Relaxation Gift Set, $9.99
· Designer fragrances (Burberry Brit, Elizabeth Taylor, Michael Kors, Dolce & Gabbana and more)
Be sure to stop by CVS to see all their wonderful Mother’s Day ideas for the women in your life. Whether you are looking to spend $1 or $100, you will find what you need at CVS!
Review - I was able to review the “My Firefly” and one of the wind chimes from CVS. The “My Firefly” jar is so cute and my kids love it! Since we have never lived in the south, or anywhere that fireflies reside, my children had no idea that they were real! They have seen them in movies and on a couple of their favorite shows, but didn’t know they really existed! The jar has a pretend firefly in it that “flies” around and lights up when you tap the lid. It looks really cool in the dark and the battery included has lasted a really long time even though my kids play with it all the time! I loved the wind chime just as much as the firefly! It is red, so it matches my house perfectly. I was going to hang it outside, but thought it would match better inside so I hung it from a fan. It serves the same purpose…occasional, peaceful chimes and a really pretty decoration! Along with everything mentioned in the first paragraph, these two items would make great Mother’s Day gifts! Especially for a mom or grandma who grew up catching fireflies!
One A Mom’s Take readers will win
a wind chime from CVS
Ends 5/11/2012 at 11:59 PM ET. Open to US Only.
- Rules –
Disclosure: I received a My Firefly and Wind Chime in exchange for my honest review. I was not compensated in any other manner. The opinions expressed above are my own and any claims should be verified on the sponsor’s site.