There is a brand new product, BARE Air-Free Bottles, that is heading to market in January! But, in order to make it to production, they need your help! What’s really neat, is you can make donations of $15 or more and you will receive free items back. For example, a $15 pledge will give you one of the very first BARE bottles, autographed. The retail price for these bottles will be $15 so you are essentially helping out a mom invented company AND pre-ordering a bottle with free shipping all at the same time! The kickstarter project ends July 30th, so head on over today to check them out and show some support! Here is the great information about this truly innovative bottle!
Designed by a mom, BARE is a revolutionary new baby bottle that truly prevents gas and air. Designed to work just like a mothers breast, BARE trains baby proper latching and self-feeding, prevents bacteria, simplifies cleaning. BARE will be available on store shelves in January 2012. Because the development and production of BARE is being funded by the mom inventor, we hope moms will visit the BARE project page at the fund-raising site called Kickstarter. Here, moms can support the project and be the first to receive these new, revolutionary bottles.
BARE Air-Free Bottle:
- Prevents gas and air ingestion with syringe-like dispensing technology
- Teaches baby properly latching with expanding nipple that mimics the movement of natural breast
- Eliminates lazy and comfort feeding with natural, slower flow and characteristics that mimic breastfeeding
- Simplifies bottle maintenance with snap-on one-piece nipple and collar and dishwasher-safe parts
- Prevents bacteria by minimizing backwash
- Promotes self-feeding by allowing baby to drink from any position
- Supports your values by being made in the USA, BPA, PVC, Lead & Phthalate free and supporting green corporate initiatives
I was totally blown away by all the features and the product demonstration they show on the BARE website. Seriously, it just makes a lot of sense to me and this looks like such a fabulous bottle! I love that the bottles are free of toxins and made in the USA! Plus, I LOVE the snap on lid instead of the screwing closure. You really need to head over to their kickstart page, even if it is just to watch the inventor’s short YouTube clip and see the bottle features yourself.
Disclosure: I am being compensated for my time and participation in posting on BARE’s behalf through a QuestionMoms campaign. I have not received the product to review. Visit the sponsor’s website to verify any claims. The opinions expressed above are my own.