Okay, I’ll admit it, I’m a snacker. I’ve found that the more I snack, the less I actually eat during mealtimes. Which is great…as long as I make sure my snack choices are smart. Whether your busy day consists of meetings at the office or carpool pickup, these delicious 8 Healthy Workday Snacks are perfect for on-the-go.
I received samples and compensation in exchange for this post. All opinions are my own.
8 Healthy Workday Snacks
1. Annie Chun Seaweed Crisps. Perfect for munching all throughout your day, you’ll love these delicious Seaweed Crisps. Available in three delicious flavors (Original, Gochujang and Korean Style BBQ) Annie Chun’s Seaweed Crisps taste delicious dipped in hummus, dips, or just by themselves. So what makes these crisps so delicious? A delicious layer of seaweed is baked on top of a brown rice chip! Talk about the perfect combo of savory goodness.
Seriously, the perfect “guilt-free” snack option to keep me going all throughout my day! Easily transported in my purse, my kid’s backpack, or in the car, my whole family can’t get enough of these better-for-you chips! Be sure to visit Annie Chun’s to find out how you can get your hands on these delicious Seaweed Crisps.
2. Apples and Almond Butter. One of my personal favorites. If you’re worried about your apples browning, try putting a little bit of lemon juice on the apples after you slice them. Better yet, just bring an apple with you and slice it right before you’re ready to eat.
3. Cheese and Nuts. This is a great high protein snack to keep your stomach feeling satisfied longer.
4. Celery and Peanut Butter. I think I may like this as much as my kids! Not to mention, it transports very well in a small reusable container.
5. Sweet potato fries. This is one of my favorite “guiltless” snack options. I like to make some in the evening, and then save some for the next day. Cut up a sweet potato, fry in extra virgin olive oil, top with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
6. Dried fruit. Dried apples and mangos are family favorites.
7. Cucumbers and Lunchmeat. Slice up a cucumber, layer with a small layer of light mayo and top with your favorite lean lunchmeat.
8. Greek yogurt with fruit. I don’t think this combo will ever get old. My favorite is adding blueberries to vanilla greek yogurt.